A few words

About Us

RCCG was started by late Rev Josiah Akindayomi in 1952, then as a fellowship known as Egbe Ogo-Oluwa (Glory of God) with 12 men and later metamorphosed into RCCG. When Akindayomi died on the 2 November 1980 at 71 years, Pastor E. A. Adeboye was consecrated as the General Overseer of RCCG on the 21 January 1981